The Service Passport is issued to the following people: -
- Chancellors and Vice Chancellors of other Universities
- Members of Parliament
- Heads of Government Departments
- Members of Permanent Commissions
- The Archbishop of the Church of Uganda
- The Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church
- The Archbishop of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- The Patriarch of the Orthodox Church
- The Supreme Mufti of the Uganda Muslim Supreme Council and
- Any other person as the Minister of Internal Affairs may authorize
Steps for Application
- Step 1: Go to the Passport Portal
- Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions displayed in the Disclaimer.
- Step 3: Answer simple security questions
- Step 4: Complete the passport application form
- Step 5: Print Passport Application Payment Advice Form.
- Step 6: Make payment for the selected type of passport using the selected payment method in the selected bank.
- Step 7: Schedule appointment for a date of your convenience using the scheduled appointment link on the home page.
- Step 8: Print Passport Application Appointment Form.
- Step 9: Report to the selected passport Centre with the passport appointment form with the appropriate application requirements displayed on the website, for enrollment.
- Service Passport costs 400,000 UGX.