Class A Official
Holders of official passports and employees of Organisations exempted from payment of immigration fees.
- Covering letter from the Agency
- Recommendation Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Uganda)
- Documents to support official status
Duration & Fees:
6 Months, 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months, No Cost
Steps for Application
- Step 1: Log into the Immigration Portal and select start new application
- Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions displayed in the Disclaimer.
- Step 3: Select the visa or permit type, category and sub category
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Upload the required documents; a six-digit application ID eg. (234790123) is automatically generated as the reference number
- Step 6: Make payment for applications that require prepayment.
- Step 7: Upon approval, for application that don’t require top up payment, an approval letter will be generated and emailed to the applicant on the home page
- Step 8: Upon approval, make a top up payment for applications that require a top up payment. After payment an approval letter is generated and emailed to the client
- Step 9: Report to the immigration office/ border for biometric capture with all documents uploaded, payment receipts, approval letter and passport